At Solid Solar Services we aim to deliver the highest level of professionalism and quality to all our customers. However we understand problems can arise and we are here to help rectify any issues about any of our products or services in a timely and efficient manner. The following sets out our commitment to resolving customer complaints:
Making a Complaint
If you have a complaint in relation to the system, its installation or any other issue, you can make a complaint to us by:
- Calling us on 0477 773 173
- Giving us written notice by post: Shop 1/62-66 Blaxland Road Sydney, NSW, 2112
- Giving us written notice by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure the complaint is dealt with in its entirety we will require the following information:
- Full name and contact details of the complainant
- The nature of the complaint
- Details and records of any past attempts to solve the complaint
- Serial numbers and photos of products involved in the complaint
- Copy of the original contract
- Any relevant documentation to support the complaint
We will always try to resolve your complaint as soon as it is received. However, if we need to investigate it further, we aim to resolve it or we will tell you what we will do to resolve it, within five working days.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the decision, we will further investigate and we are committed to resolving all complaints within 21 working days of receiving them unless there is a clear reason for extending the timeline. We will contact you and explain the reason for the delay and provide you with a new time frame for the resolution of your complaint.
- If we require additional time to investigate the complaint we are committed to resolving the complaint within 45 working days from the date of the initial complaint.
- While we are working to resolve the complaint, we will provide you with regular updates via phone calls and email about the progress.
- If at any time you are not happy with how the complaint has been handled or has been resolved, we will escalate the complaint to the next level of management and review it.
- All complaints are assigned individual case numbers and tracked through our in-house team. The complaint is assigned to an individual team member and updates are recorded accordingly.
- Once the complaint has been resolved to the customers satisfaction, the complaint will be closed and the outcome will be recorded.
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of the complaint you can refer the complaint to the relevant Fair Trading or Consumer Affairs office in your state or territory as follows:
Department of Fair Trading (NSW): 133 220